YOUR PORTRAIT EXPERIENCE
This is so much more than a photo session. This is a portrait experience. From start to finish, everything for your session is taken care of so that you can have a stress-free experience. I want you to be fully present and enjoy the process of documenting your family’s cherished moments. I pride myself in creating a custom photography session for all my clients. Here’s the process from start to finish.
1. PHONE CONSULTATION WITH APARNA…So we can get to know each other! We will loosely plan your 60-90 minute session taking into account what activities your family enjoys most and what will make you feel the most comfortable. I will go over the various packages I offer so we can choose the right one for your family.
2. DEPOSIT AND CONTRACT. Once we finalize a date, I will send you a contract to review. While it may sound a bit official, the contract will lay out what you can expect from me and in turn, what I ask of my clients to ensure we have a spectacular experience together. Based on your package, I also take a 50% deposit at the time of booking. This will guarantee you the agreed upon date for your session. The remaining balance on your chosen package is due the week before your portrait session. As an all-inclusive photographer, there are no hidden costs in the session you book.
3. WARDROBE STYLING. About two weeks before your session, we will have a wardrobe consult where I’ll help you select clothing to go with your location/theme and home interiors. We will figure out a cohesive family outfit that suits your fashion statement and also photographs well.
4. PORTRAIT SESSION. This is the fun part! All of your preparation is done, and you can leave the rest to me. During your session you’ll have my undivided attention as we laugh, play, and explore together. Don't worry if your children don't cooperate - I love to capture children in their element and just follow them around wherever the wind leads them. Sometimes those moments lead to the most beautiful shots! One of my greatest hopes is that when you look back on your portraits, you’ll remember some great authentic moments together.
5. PORTRAIT REVIEW. Two weeks after your portrait session, you will be invited to an online gallery of full edited images, where every pixel is perfection. You are welcome to share your portraits with your family and friends, near and far. I will also schedule a phone call with you to review your portraits. Based on your package, I am happy to guide you in narrowing down to the images you love and picking the right print products.
6. ORDER YOUR PRINTS AND PRODUCTS. After selecting your images, Aparna will order your pirnts and/or products that you would like to display or give as gifts. Your product orders will be ready for collection within 3-4 weeks of placing your order. As soon as your order arrives, I will notify you to arrange collection from the studio. This is the best part of it all - seeing your beautiful images displayed on your walls and in your home.